This course aims to assist students to get familiar with Chinese daily vocabularies and basic grammars. Students who complete this course are expected to be able to acquire basic Chinese grammatical rules and apply them in daily life.
From practical experiences in life, such as finding things, looking for directions, exercising, buying clothes, studying Chinese, and seeing doctors, students are trained in the basic skills of listening, speaking, and reading.
For more course contents and schedule, please click here.
All foreign students from NUST
Date: 2023, April 10 ~June 28
Time: Every Monday and Wednesday, 19:00-21:00
Venue: Online (The platform we’re using is Google meet, so please make sure you have a Google account. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enrollment Quota: 20 applicants for each level
Free but with refundable 1000NTD deposit
*The deposit will not be refunded if you miss 8 hours or more of class (including excused absences).
- Deadline: March 15 (First come first served. We accept students until the class is full.)
- Registration link: https://forms.gle/qXidiG1cPqmrRpAw9
- A refundable deposit of NT$1000 is required. We will email the remittance info to you, which should be completed within 2 days. If not, your application will be canceled.
- The registration will be completed when you received a confirmation email with details and notification for the course. If you do not receive it, please contact our office.
- If you are unable to attend the course for any reason after registration, please call or write to inform us.
NCHU OIA: 04-22840206 ext.43 Miss. Liu
(Office hour: Mon-Fri 8:00-12:00/13:00-17:00)